[LRflex] Re: For Kevin: Choosing Nikon bodies for Leica Glass

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 22:31:43 +0100

I went the Nikon D700 route and regret it - apart from (stunning) high
ISO the camera is not meant for me, period. Not after Leicas.
I had intended to get the E5, I still might do this as I haven't sold
my outstanding D-vario elmarit nor my crystal Oly 7-14 and 50-200

Yet, I'm at a loss for the first time in my life, no camera does make
me dream, AT ALL ...

Ageing probably ;-)

Philippe