[LRflex] Re: For Kevin: Choosing Nikon bodies for Leica Glass

  • From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 11:16:11 -0800

You speak highly of an Olympus body... but what body are you speaking about?
I have a Telyt/Visoflex body mount for a Olympus body....IS isInteresting
for me.....

I do agree with your Nikon choices..... My personal choice would be the D700
or D300...  The "difference" being if you shoot long lenses or not... and
your pocketbook...

How is the VF brightness between the 3?

I still shoot some film, and have a F4 body.  With all the available VF
screens, I am not sure I can beat what I have now for manual focusing....the
D1x being pretty weak.

OTOH, almost anything would be an upgrade from my current D1x.

Drop Proofing?  Speak to www.Squaretrade.com

Frank Filippone
Red735i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx