[LRflex] Re: Foolin' Around

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 14:19:45 -0700

As you say, not super sharp, but certainly a usable image. I am duly impressed at the ability of the camera. I should try strapping my C90 telescope on to Margie's Oly even though it does not have as sophisticated a stabilization system as yours. I need to do this quickly as I think she is ready to dump her new one and go back to her old E410 or possibly the E420 she bought to replace it. She just is not comfortable with the new camera and has hardly taken any photos with it on our last two trips. She is bummed out by the battery life, and she does not like the viewfinder, does not like the way the lens locks, and a list of other things that annoy her. And, after all, what good is the best camera in the world if you are not comfortable using it. The best camera is the one that you have on hand and use.

Aram