[LRflex] Re: Focusing with digilux 3

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:34:53 -0500

On 1/20/2010 12:08 PM, philippe.amard wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> I don't find it that hard on the L1 (aka Digilux 3 in Germany).
> I use the green light in the OVF which works better for me than my
> appreciation with or without glasses as I have detected
> inconsistencies when using different lenses,
> or better, when I have time to - shooting macro on a tripod for
> instance - I use Liveview and the magnifying device; you can't beat
> that.
>
> As to another screen, I've never heard it could be replaced (never
> featured on the Leica site when the D3 was still availbable) and would
> also like to know more as a result - clearer would certainly be better
> in any case ...
> Keep us tuned.
> Best from Metz
> Philippe
>
> Le 20 janv. 10 à 16:25, Richard a écrit :

Richard, Philippe,
      This may be of interest:

http://www.katzeyeoptics.com/cat--Leica-DSLRs--cat_leica.html

--
  Charlie Falke                                        _____      /\
  "One test result is worth                       |    |/        `o
    one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun  0  N4003M
  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein