[LRflex] Re: Focus Stacking with Freeware (an update)

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 14:50:38 -0700

Thanks, Aram!

Just give me a while to make a better series of test images.  I'd thought 5
would be enough, but then, it is a first effort.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) we have two
granddaughters arriving in the next day or so, so it may be a few days before I
can do some more test shots.  But, I'll be in touch, as soon as I do, via off
list mail.

Thanks, once again, for the offer!

David.

is active.