[LRflex] Re: Focus Stacking - Final thoughts

  • From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 14:57:29 -0700

And so all these new techie things are supposed to be an asset??? Sounds to
me like some of it is no more than a big pain in the ass???

Whatever happened to simply turning the lens focusing ring.... 'YOU MAKE THE
IMAGE SHARP!" 'CLICK!" Beautiful photo! PRINT~

Almost makes a fella swear off these auto everything cameras???? Doesn't it?
Given the days and days of chit chat  about stacking whatever it is you
stack? AND DOES IT REALLY MAKE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS ANY

C&C WELCOME ! ;-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)