[LRflex] Re: Focus Confirmation on Canon Dslrs

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 06:23:03 -0700

At 17/10/2006, you wrote:

>Dear David,
>Thanks very much for the clarification - I have indeed informed
>myself of the situation. BTW did you get my private emails with
>pictures from Germany?
>Cheers
>Howard

Good Morning, Howard!

Yes, thank you... I did receive them.  However, I've been too busy to
reply.... first with horses needing pen repair and then with
downloading photos. I have two 120gb hard drives (one for backup) but
they were so full, I needed to buy a new 300GB HD, so I could work on
my photos.  That is still a "work in progress".

Replies to all who have written, and photos for posting will follow shortly.