[LRflex] Re: Flying Lessons

  • From: George Lottermoser <george.imagist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 16:43:21 -0500

On May 4, 2015, at 9:32 AM, David Young wrote:

Xavier said:

Great timing and wonderful dynamism, I can almost see the bruises of the cow
boy!

Naw.... before we're done with this rodeo, I'll show you some real bruises
on a cowboy.

It is a dangerous sport.

Thanks for looking!

David.

From: dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 06:15:29 -0700
Subject: [LRflex] Flying Lessons

Saddle Bronc riding is one of my favourite events at a rodeo.

The idea is a simple one. Put a saddle on an unbroken horse, get on and try
to stay on for 8 seconds.

Even with a saddle horn to hold on to, it's harder than you'd think...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/DMC_2.html

and like so many other "contact sports"
the injuries haunt the athletes for the rest of their life.

I know a couple fellas who did rodeo in their teens and twenties
now hurt'n like hell in their 30s and 40s

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog