[LRflex] Re: Flower

  • From: "Ong PJ" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ongpj@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 04:24:25 +0000 (UTC)

Oh ya, can called me Alex or Pang Jin, both are OK.thanks.

 Note: When forwarding this email, please have the courtesy to respect the
privacy and confidentiality of the sender by deleting all previous email trails
and addresses before you proceed to forward this email to others.

     On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 11:03 PM, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

 Good Morning, Pang Jin ... or do you prefer Alex, as noted on your Flickr page?

Nice shot ...  nice composition and good depth of field.  I look forward to
seeing more of your work!

David.

> Flowers

> Dear all,
> My first time using Flockr to upload picture and sharing with all.
> The above was taken using Leica 70-210 f4 + 2x Extender on Nikon D300;
> hand-held.
>

> C&C welcome

is active.