[LRflex] Re: Flash--Flash--Ebay crook

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 06:51:28 +0200

Hi ! tough on you.

a) Have you tried to contact him through ebay mail service?
b) Have you asked Ebay for his real address - they do provide this when
in need
c) Have you reported him to the complaint section of Ebay
d) How did you pay for that lense? if through paypal, you might get
insurance to cover part of the loss.

I wish you good luck and I hope your lense is simply stuck at the
customs - my first Ebay purchase took 6 weeks to come over from the USA
to France...

And I'm really sorry for you if he really is a crook.

Phileicangenieux