[LRflex] Re: First test of 100mm Macro f4

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 19:52:33 -0700

Hi Bill!

Funny that you should mention the old 100mm/f4 Macro-Elmar R!  I looked at one
of the bellows-only version, some years ago. It was priced at $500, which was
not a bad price, considering the R8 was just new, at the time!

But, I didn't buy it  I think the Pentax is probably not quite as good, but at
$125, a price much more to my liking.

David.