[LRflex] Re: First real world shots using the new Sigma SD1

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 07:18:21 +0200

Thanks for the link Walter

I've never been to the place, but it looks like the red/orange is
oversaturated compared to the other colours, and the shadows lacks
detail (remain black even in the larger views).
I wonder if those are just JPEGs straight out of the camera...

And I have doubt about the quality of the lens(es) used there.

Of course I'm being difficult on the gear, but that's what "tests" are
for, right?

I'll wait to see more photos from other quarters to make a definitive
opinion, which was initially positive when I saw those posted by the
manufacturer.

Thanks again

Bien cordialement
Philippe