[LRflex] Re: First Visit

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 07:08:28 -0800

Thanks, Bill!

You are right, the shot does have that look of "old timey soft lenses", but I
suspect the "soft" bit is simply  due to the young lad's skin!

I say this, 'cause the shot was taken with Oly's 75/1.8 (at 3.5), which is the
sharpest lens in Oly's arsenal and the equal of anything I've ever owned by
Leica.

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment.

David.

> David,
>
> A lovely child and a grand portrait to say the least. And the skin tones are
exquisite, reminiscent of old timey soft lenses.

> Bill
>

>> On Dec 12, 2014, at 21:50, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Today, we had a visitor... his first visit to our home....
>>
>> http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/First.html
>>
>> C&C welcomed, as always.
>>
>> David.
>>
>> ---