[LRflex] Re: First Friday Flower

  • From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 19:25:36 -0700

Welcome to Spring. I call them grape hyacinths. We planted some in some
rings around some trees a number of years ago, and now they have spread like
weeds. We can't seem to get rid of them.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson