[LRflex] Re: Finally.. something to show...

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 09:09:58 +0200

Hello David,

I'm sheepishly adding to the crowd commenting  but, indeed, the relation
between the daughter wedding and these big horns....

Wonderful shot!

BTW, as per our earlier evaluation of the digital camera bodies worth a
Leica R glass, there is the Olympus E510 that comes on the market.

Amazingly, Olympus offers a 14-54mm f2.8-3.5. This is to be compared with
the equipment of the Lumix. Olympus and Panasonic are very expressive about
the comptability between them.

Beside the four-Third interface seems quite easy to understand, it's a seral
Parrallel communication (SPI) and I'm sure we could design a chip that does
the focus assyst of the R lenes through the adaptor.
It could be done for Canon and the four third is an open standard.....

Off to the job now :)

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.