[LRflex] Re: Finally.. something to show...

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:16:19 -0700

At 12/04/2007, you wrote:
>On Apr 12, 2007, at 5:58 PM, David Young wrote:
> >
> > http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/bighorn_07.htm
>
>Very nice photo.  SL?  Check the spelling in the caption.
>
>Doug Herr

Hi Doug!

Thanks.  Yes. SL.

Ummmm... the caption should, perchance, read "fool frame"????

One day, soon, I hope to capture a Ram that still has the tips on his
horns.  I'm told they break the tips off, by bashing them against
rocks, so that the ends don't block their vision.  A real problem
which I had not considered!

Thanks for looking, and for proof reading!