[LRFlex] Fair kids.

  • From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 22:14:44 -0700

All:

About 10 days ago, I again attended the Hornby Island Fall Fair. This is becoming an annual event for me (4th year in a row!). It's a small fair, on a small island - with only 800 year round inhabitants. Yet their community spirit is remarkable and the fair far more enjoyable that those of much larger towns.

Set on Olson's Farm, an 80 acre oceanfront spread the scenery is magnificent!

Anyway, now up are two shots of small kids next to the home made pie booth. I have no idea who they are or who they belong to. But, they're fun photos - though probably only if you're a parent or grandparent.

The girl on the left was an animal, though I am at a loss to say what kind. And because animals eat without the use of their hands, she was eating her pie without the use of her hands. :)

The small boy on the right was simply having too much fun with his helium balloons. :)

http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr and then click on "Featured Photo".

As always, comments - good or bad - appreciated.

Thanks for looking.

David.

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm