[LRFlex] Re: FW: leicareflex Digest V1 #147

  • From: "Charles Cason" <cec@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 11:27:38 -0500

Hi Peter:  I hope you did not take offence at my jibes.  I live in a
small Wisconsin town that has some really interesting old downtown
buildings.  I have always wanted a PC lens for this but after I took
these photos, I probably would not use it very much.  I notice a ripple
effect around some of your images.  Do you do this to prevent people
from copying them?  If so, how do you do it.  My wife puts some of her
watercolor paintings on a web site and is always concerned about them
being copied.
Carlos