[LRflex] [FS/TRADE] A New iPad Air 128gig wifi/cellular

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lrflex <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 21:57:13 -0400

For Sale or Trade: iPad Air 128gig WiFi & Cellular
$425 shipping & paypal costs included

This iPad is available because the Apple Store stunned me with their customer
service when I went in to get a quote on fixing my dead iPad Air. The Apple
Genius fiddled with it a few minutes, talked into his headset, a guy sprinted
out from the back, and handed me a New One! In a crowded busy store I was in
and out in under twenty minutes. Ithen had two perfectly good iPads because the
one broken one had died during a crisis & getting to our Apple store which is
in another city wasnt an option. I took fastest route & simply went to Best Buy
and bought another. Since I keep em Synced fully in iTunes I seamlessly was
fully back up in fairly short order.

Trades: If someone has something to offer in trade just contact me off list.
I'm Leica R user via adapters, Leica M8 owner & shooter, and an EOS Shooter.

Thx
Richard Ward

What would men be without women?
Scarce, sir, mighty scarce.