[LRflex] Re: FS: extension tubes, fine prints

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 23:32:04 -0500

Doug Herr wrote:
> FS: UET-R extension tube for all Leica reflex bodies and most Leica reflex
> lenses.  3-cam configuration allows accurate full aperture metering on all
> bodies except Leicaflex Standard, regardless of the lens' cams.  This is
> probably the last one I will offer.  US$125 plus shipping.
>
> FS: 14182 extension tube for 400mm and 560mm f/6.8 Telyt lens  US$50 plus
> shipping.

Doug,
   I'm not sure I'll ever use it, but there will never be an easier time to
grab one, so I think I will take that 14182 extension tube off of your
hands.
   Please let me know what the shipping is so I can put the total on your
PayPal.
Thanks,

--
Charlie Falke                                         _____      /\
"One test result is worth                        |    |/        `o
  one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun   0  N4003M
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein