[LRflex] FS : Vintage Leica RF and other stuff

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, robert.rheinert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 20:54:51 +0200

Hi all,

my former, trusted and beloved Father-in-law is selling his RF Leica equipment, with accessories.
These can be seen at :

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Leica+Robert+01.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/5mg65w

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Leica+Robert+02.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/5wlo9r

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Leica+Robert+03.jpg.html
http://tinyurl.com/5m8tf7

I suspect the body to be an early Leica III (a?) , upgraded (din/asa dial).
I used this about 15 years ago for a BW series of my three kids - I guess this is the best souvenir I have of using Leica stuff, and yet ... I had used Ms and Rs beforehand, and since.

If interested, please contact Robert direct at : robert.rheinert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can write in German, French or English, and are sure to get an answer.

Best regards
Phx