[LRflex] Re: FS: R4 & R8 bodies, R4-7 MD, Metz Flashes, R to Canon adaptor, SMC Takumar 28 3.5

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 13:53:08 -0700

On May 7, 2009, at 1:46 PM, Miha Golobic wrote:

;-)
My only wish is that the engraving on the back of the R3 would say Philippe Amard instead of Patrice...I wonder who this guy is whenever I grab the camera...

Patrice means "Use unleaded film only" in some little known dialect...

Steve

Cheers,
Miha

2009/5/7 AMARD philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
Absolutely not Steve.
Ask Miha, I'm very happy when some guy later uses gear I would have selfishly kept for my shelf.
No qualms, whatsoever.

Thanks for the thought.
Amitiés
Philippe