[LRflex] FS - Projector and Sony H2

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 08:40:14 -0800

Sony H2.  It was my first foray into the digital realm and it still takes
nice pictures and video.  I have the manuals and other goodies, and a memory
card or two.    I see on the auction site they have sold in the  $60-$70
range so I will offer it at $55 plus shipping.

Leica Projector.  Still have slides lying around that you want to see but no
projector anymore.  Here is one for you.   It is a Pradolux 24 and I'll part
with it for $55 plus shipping.  Projector, instruction book, 2 trays in
case, 150/3.2 Elmaron lens..  Very good condition and works fine last time I
used it (a few months ago).  For those who do not know, totally manual
projector, including advance and focusing.  Slides really snap with this
projector.

Contact me off list for questions and if you want photos I can arrange that.

Aram