[LRflex] FS: Photography Course & Wildlife Prints.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 11:27:21 -0700

All:

Just a reminder that I have my introductory photography course, "The
Elements of Photography" available in both NTSC (North America) and
PAL (most everywhere else)  formats.

While this is an introductory course, I'm told "even advanced
shooters can learn a lot from this - or be reminded of what they've forgotten".

While most here will be well beyond this course, it makes a fine gift
for any beginning photographers you may know.

Details are here: http://tinyurl.com/ygvfhn4

I also have my framed, limited edition wildlife prints at:  www.furnfeather.net

Thanks for reading.
David Young - Photographer