[LRflex] FS: Olympus zuiko 11-22mm and Leica Filters

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 15:19:32 +0100

Good Day Flexers:

Due to financial strain, I am selling a Olympus 11-22mm F2.8/3.5, mint, grade
A+,

Used on my Digilux3 the package includes : lens, hood, caps (front and rear),
velvet case (not photographed) original box and documents.

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Vente/olympus_1.JPG
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Vente/olympus_2.JPG

This lens offers the angle of view of a R super angulon 21 at one side and a CL
summicron 40mm at the other end.

It delivers crisps image, and it is splashproof (PRO lens)

Reduced Price : 400 Euros, the price includes paypal fees and the shipment
worldwide

Leica Filter UV with packing, 55mm and 60mm, each filter at 35 Euros, it
includes the shipping worldwide and paypal fees.

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Vente/uva55.JPG
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Vente/uva60.JPG

Enquiries at hot_billexf+hotmail+com

Thank you