[LRflex] FS: Leica Summarit M 1:2,5/90 plus Hood

  • From: Robert Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 21:55:27 -0800

Includes lens and additional hood. Excellent condition-no flaws on body or
glass. Glass is mark free and crystal clear, smooth focus. 6-bit coding and all
original packing materials. I'm just not using this focal length...

Items can be viewed here:

www.rgaphoto.com/Leica_Summarit

$1,500 for all + $15 FedEx ground shipping. Buyer pays PayPal fees ($44), but
checks accepted. Will ship upon receipt of funds (either clears PayPal into my
bank account or check clears my bank account)

U.S. purchasers only please.

Known LUG/LR members can return in reasonable time if not completely satisfied.

Thanks,
Bob

--
Bob Adler