[LRflex] FS: Leica R8 and 9 + Accessories

  • From: Bob Shaw <rsphotoimages@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 10:40:24 -0700

FOR SALE
Leica R8
Leica R9

Motor Winder (the fast one) with Battery Charger

Metz 54 MZ-4 Flash with Leica R Module (full-featured to Strobe and 1/8000)

Both camera bodies sent in for minor service and CLA by Leica USA couple of
years ago.  The R8 was made "DMR-ready" at that time by Leica.

Both in nice shape, some minor rub marks (no brass or metal showing).  Lightly
used used, especially the last 2 years.

No banging together around someone's neck, dropped, drenched.  Always stored in
a spiffy ceiling height IKEA photo equipment cabinet in my office.

The Metz I used very little.  As new in box.

Purchased from Leica authorized dealer.  All with original boxes, etc.

Why?  Inexorable migration towards Nikon D700 or Canon + Leica Adaptor for
Vario 28-90 Asph and Vario 70-180 APO.

If you're more than just curious, need more info, want to talk price, go ahead
and contact me off-forum at:

        rsphotoimages@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'd prefer a local delivery (Puget Sound -Greater Seattle area, maybe Portland
or Vancouver BC) but will certainly discuss US/Canada transaction with fellow
Forum Members.

If I don't know you then we'll need to talk a bit.

Thanks.

Bob

Bob Shaw
rsphotoimages@xxxxxxxxxxx