[LRflex] Re: FS Friday - prices reduced

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 11:18:57 -0800

Hi Manuel.  Sorry to take so long to get back to you.  I am hesitating.  I
like the weight of that camera compared to my R8.  It is a good walk-around
camera.  Not the sophistication of the R8 as far as metering goes, or ease
of use, but a great camera.  I will make a counter offer of $180 for you to
consider.  I noticed I still have some B&W film in the camera.  I’ll take it
out the next few days, slap a lens on it and finish the roll, then add it to
the pile of rolls I need to develop.  I can’t believe I was spoiled so
quickly with digital, after resisting for so many years.

Aram

From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, November 22, 2008, 10:49 AM

R4 is still available.  I will think about your offer and get back to you.
Where would I be shipping it to?

Aram

From: Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] FS Friday - prices reduced
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, November 21, 2008, 10:31 AM

Leica R4 in perfect working order.  Model 1627xxx, so not one of the
troublesome ones.  I have had it for years and works perfectly.

    $190 or offer

Leica Eveready case for R4-6.  Longer case for 90mm lens.
    $35 or offer

Canon EF-S 18-55 it lens for Revel XTi.  Hardly used, so it mint shape.
   $??  Make an offer

Assorted Rollei SL-35 gear.  See photo.  Includes two camera bodies, German
one is jammed, Singapore one is partially disassembled but works for
everything except to fire flash.  I am sure the jam in the German body can
be fixed, especially since the Singapore could be used for parts.  Manuals,
2-eveready cases (one Rollei the other Pentax that fits),   2-50mm 1.8
Planars (German) one never used.  135/4 Tessar (German), 200/4 Tessar
(German) with a chip in the front element that has never effected picture
quality. (I’ll send photo if you like) 134REB Flash and charger. Komura
Telemore95 II 2x converter.  2 – universal screw mount adapters.  Manuals,
skylight filters and caps.  2x Pentax eyepiece magnifier adapted for the
SL-35 finder.  Great for critical focusing.  Might find more stuff, like
some filters and the like if I look further.   If nothing else, the lenses
will work on a Canon with the correct adapter.

    $80 or offer

View items here: < HYPERLINK
"http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/Sale/?g2_fromNavId=x9268c347";
\nhttp://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/Sale/?g2_fromNavId=x9268c347 >

Prices do not include shipping to your location.  Of course, you can always
pick them up in Yakima, WA while you are visiting for a wine tour, or to
sample some fruit. :-)

Please contact off list for more information or for a sale at:  HYPERLINK
"mailto:langhans@xxxxx"; \nlanghans@xxxxx

Feel free to make an offer.  The wife wants it all gone… :-(

Aram

Checked by AVG.
9:11 AM

Checked by AVG.