[LRflex] FS Friday.

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "lug" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:03:07 -0800

Prices do not include shipping.  If interested I will calculate shipping to
you.

$45 Sony H2 6MP camera.  Worked fine last time I used it.  Charging up some
batteries to test it.  Includes a 1GB card, polarizer, cable.  Everything
shown, plus the instruction manual and I may even throw in a carrying case.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/untitled-9655.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/untitled-9653.jpg.html

$20:  Projector dissolve unit includes all cables for Kodak style
projectors.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/dissolve-8522.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/dissolve-8521.jpg.html

$35 Pradolux 24 Projector
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/pradolux+24-8541.jpg.html
Includes projector, power cord, lens, manual, alignment slides, two slide
trays and anything else in the picture except the carpet.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/pradolux+24-8542.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/pradolux+24-8543.jpg.html

Very sharp projector, in fact I have considered keeping it and getting rid
of my RT300 since I so rarely show slides anymore, but it is totally manual.

$45  Rollei Enlarger.  Rolleimat Universal.  Has masks for 35mm and 6x6, and
also a glass carrier with adjustable mask slides.  It has remote focus,
which helps when the head is up high or when you have it projected on a wall
for those really large enlargements.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/untitled-8544.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/untitled-8545.jpg.html
 Included stuff:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/untitled-8547.jpg.html

And not pictured are quite a few trays, tongs, and other assorted darkroom
stuff that I'll throw in.
the only lens I am parting with is this one:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/untitled-8548.jpg.html
It is a great performer, on par with the Schneider lenses of its day.

And I want to keep one timer, so the enlarger comes with either the
electronic timer shown, or this one:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/untitled-8549.jpg.html

Free:  10 foot flash sync cord
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/sync+cord-8532.jpg.html
Free:  Camera strap.  clip says Pentax.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/strap-8534.jpg.html

Free:  80B filter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/fs/80b-8533.jpg.html

 For shipping purposes, I live in Washington state.

Aram Langhans
Semi-Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson