[LRflex] FS: Fine prints, calendars, reflex stuff

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LeicaReflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 09:46:09 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

FS: Fine prints: http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

FS: 2007 Calendar, now shipping: http://www.wildlightphoto.com/cal2007.html
I've sent these calendars to most continents - are there any list members in
Antarctica?  US$15 plus shipping.

FS: Parts for Leicaflex, SL and R4s bodies.  Tell me what you need and I'll see
if I can supply it.

FS: (OT) Olympus OM-PC with 50mm f/1.8 lens, US$25 plus shipping.  Body is in
fair condition, works reliably only in manual mode.  Lens works well, has a
visible particle inside, otherwise looks good.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com