[LRFlex] FS: Fine prints, WTB: QR plate for long lens

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:04:44 -0700 (PDT)

I am selling fine prints of many of my photographs.  You've seen them at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com, and a growing number of list members and others
thoughout the world have them in their private collections.  The ones made with
Leica equipment are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leicaprints.html

And all prints available, including those made with off-topic equipment, are at:

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

WTB: Arca-type QR plate for long lens, such as Kirk LP-10, RRS MPR-1, Acratech
2130.  Do you have one gathering dust in your junk drawer?  I want it!

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

    www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm