[LRflex] FS: Fine prints, UET-R

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LeicaReflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 15:53:09 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I am selling fine prints of many of my photos, including last month's
second-place contest award, and one UET-R extension tube.  I'm in the snowy
mountains of California rigth now and I'll be back in Sacramento in a week or
so if you'd like any of these items.

FS: Fine prints of many of my photographs have been available to the list for a
few years, and a big THANK YOU goes to all who have purchased prints in the
past.  For a list of available prints, please see

http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html

FS: Universal Extension Tube-R, my modification of the 14198 extension tube.
The UET-R accepts most R lenses regardless of cam configuration and may be used
on any Leica reflex body with accurate full-aperture metering on all except the
Leicaflex Standard.  For example you can use a single-cam 90mm Elmarit-R for
close-ups on any body and it will meter accurately on the SL, SL2, and any R
body from the R3 through R9.  Likewise a ROM 100 APO can be used on the same
bodies for close-up work.  Leica's options are either the 14256/14299
Macro-Adapter-R which can be used only on R bodies and will meter accurately
only if the lens has the 3rd cam, the standard 14198 which can be used only
with the 60mm Macro, or the divisible extension rings which offer no
auto-diaphragm or meter coupling.

The UET-R is US $125 plus shipping.

Please contact me off list at doug at wildlightphoto dot com.
>in the Subject field. The acknowledgment that you then receive MUST be replied
>to per instructions. You may also log in to the Web interface to unsubscribe.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com