[LRflex] FS: 2011 calendar

  • From: Doug Herr <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LeicaReflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 05:19:24 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

I'm taking orders for the 2011 wildlightphoto calendar.  See it at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/calendar/

This is the LAST WEEKEND to order from me.  The cost is US$15 plus shipping.
I'll order the calendars on November 14, printing only enough to fill paid
orders. I expect the calendars will be in the mail to buyers no later than
November 22. Local pickup is fine too.

After November 14 the calendar may still be ordered through lulu.com for a few
bucks more.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

e-mail off list please wildlightphoto at earthlink dot net