[LRflex] FS: 2009 calendar, wildlight book, fine prints

  • From: wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LeicaReflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 21:36:59 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

FS: my 2009 calendar is now available for pre-orders.  See the photos in the
calendar at http://www.wildlightphoto.com/calendar/

The price is still US$15.00 plus shipping.  Media mail shipping for a single
calendar with the USA is estimated at $3.95  Please contact me directly to
pre-order; calendars will be shipped in a few weeks.

FS: wildlight book. You know you want it! Read the reviews at
http://wildlightphoto.com/book.html

FS: fine prints of many of my photographs are available, please contact me
for details.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
e-mail wildlightphoto at earthlink dot net
web http://www.wildlightphoto.com
new photographs: http://www.wildlightphoto.com/new.html