[LRflex] FS: 2009 calendar, wildlight book, fine prints

  • From: "wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 17:27:54 -0500

FS: My 2009 calendar is now available.  See the photos in the calendar at
http://www.wildlightphoto.com/calendar/

The price is still US$15.00 plus shipping.  Media mail shipping for a
single calendar with the USA is $2.23  I will have a few on hand within the
next day or so, if orders exceed supplies there will be a delay in shipping.

FS: wildlight book. You know you want it! Read the reviews at
http://wildlightphoto.com/book.html  As with the calendar, I have a few on
hand.  Orders are fille don a first-come, first serveed basis.

FS: fine prints of many of my photographs are available, please contact me
for details.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
e-mail wildlightphoto at earthlink dot net
web http://www.wildlightphoto.com
new photographs: http://www.wildlightphoto.com/new.html