[LRflex] FS

  • From: Herman Kempers <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 10:13:08 +0200

Dear all,

I am planning to sell my Leica Elmarit R 2,8/ 19 mm,  ROM latest version.
nr 3901838

It comes with the 2 lenscaps, shade, leather pouch and in the original box.

Lens is absolutely as new, BUT slightly modified for use on a Canon 5d.

This is done by a professional camera repairman and it gives ofcoarse no
trouble or whatever when using it on a Leica R.

If you are interested, please mail me off list and I will send pictures.

best regards/Met vriendelijke groet,

Herman Kempers
De Kringloop 23
2614 WJ Delft