[LRflex] Re: Eyesight correction lenses for SL

  • From: "Toussaint Etienne" <toussainte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 16:15:15 +0100

Noel,

14118 is the P/N for the +0.5 diopter eyesight correction lens for the SL and SL-MOT.
+ 1 diopter is 14371, +1.5d is 14372, +2d is 14373, +3d is 14374.
-0.5d is 14375 and so on till 14379 for -3d

The above info is from the "Leica Collectors Guide", a generally reliable source.

All the best and good luck in your search.

Etienne

Original Message ----- From: "Noel Yates" <noel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>