[LRflex] Re: Eyepiece magnifier (now also KatzEye screen)

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <dsaalsaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:28:01 -0500

Bob,
   I don't even worry any more about over or underexposures with the 20D.
If I am in doubt of an exposure I chimp and check the  LCD screen and the
histogram.  I adjust my EV if I have to. I don't even thing about it
anymore.  But I have not had any problems getting good exposures with the
20D.  I think some people worry too much.  Just get out and shoot the thing.
I have been shooting my 4 x 5 Crown Graphic lately so anything in the SLR
type seems easy to me.   I think all this auto everything has spoiled us. I
turned off the AF on those lenses that do AF with my Canon 20D.  I shoot
mostly Leica R lenses with it anyway now.  Quite pleased with the results.
But anything that can help my aging eyes see to focus better is welcomed.

Dave