[LRflex] Re: Eyepiece magnifier (now also KatzEye screen)

  • From: bob palmieri <rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:25:44 -0500

Dave -

I kinda hate to bring this one up again, but I'll just come out and
ask...

How does the KatzEye screen compare to the original Canon's in terms
of exposure accuracy in stop-down mode at apertures beyond f8?  (Some
may recall that sometime back we finally had Chuck Westphall from
Canon explain that the 20D tends to overexpose under these
conditions, and that it's a function of screen design.)

Also, am I correct in assuming that if the Nikon mag fits the Rebel
it will also fit the 20D?

Bob Palmieri