[LRflex] Re: Eyepiece Magnifier for Canon? Continuing saga

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:45:33 -0700

At 12/07/2007, you wrote:
>Well, David.  I have ordered the nikon magnifier and also a new EOS adaptor
>with focus confirmatioin.  Should get both in about a week or so.   I'll let
>you know if both or one is the solution to my problem.
>
>Aram

Good Mornin' Aram!

I will await your report with great eagerness!

As for the FC adapters, I used mine, last night, for the  birthday
party for a friend's 6 yr old daughter.

I used it with the 50 & 90mm Summicrons, and with the 80~200/4 Vario,
(ISO 400 to 1250) w/o flash, in fading daylight and indoors.  It
worked perfectly for 140 photos, and not a mis-focused one in the lot!

I think you'll like it ... I'm delighted with mine!