[LRflex] Re: Extension tube question...

  • From: NATSTEK@xxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 19:38:47 EDT

Doug,
Correct me if I'm wrong.

The early 3part tube has no "Null" lug on the rear flange for 3, or 3rd cam
use to null the meter for stop-down metering. The later ones do have a lug
inside of the rear flange.

I've done the 3rd cam conversion on an early set that I had, by taking a
meter lug off of a aftermarket Olympus T-mount (it unscrews easily), and
properly
locate the needed position on the rear flange. Once this is done, drill a new
hole inside of the rear tube section and screw the Olympus lug in place and
bend as needed to properly orient the lug.

Worked for me.

Art Tafil