[LRFlex] Extension tube #14298 question

  • From: "Peter M. C. Choy" <pmcc_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:59:47 -0700 (PDT)

I have a 2nd version triple-cam 60mm Macro Elmarit
that I use on my SL2.  The extension tube that
goes with this lens is #14256, which I believe
is R only and thus can't be used on the SL2.

Can anyone tell me if the extension tube that
goes with the lst version of the lens, #14198, is
compatible with the second version of the lens?
If so, is it possible to use the first version
extension tube with an SL2 and the 2nd version
3 cams 60mm Macro Elmarit?

Thanks in advance.

Peter.