[LRFlex] Re: Exactly what I need, two arms for the lens, 2 arms to hold myR7...

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 20:05:31 +0000

Jim,

Color balance and luminosity with the Nikon driver and unsharp with the wizard of the Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album, a simplified photoshop.

But all that takes time and needs to be adjusted for each type of film. Here with the sensia, the dark area tend to have a bluish cast.

Not as good as the original in my hand, but, well...

Cheers.
---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRFlex] Re: Exactly what I need, two arms for the lens, 2 arms to hold my R7...
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 00:49:27 -0400

Yup... it looks like you're getting better at it.

Did you do any unsharp masking in the scanner or in Photoshop?

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Bille Xavier F. wrote:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Image010.jpg

Sensia 100 + Summicron 90 + Elpro III

I think I'm improving a little with the Scanner (yes, still "a long walk to DC", the Staple Singers)

What Ya think?