[LRflex] Re: Evening light in Firenze

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 23:13:54 +0200

Flavio,
Viewing Eric's photos and yours made me miss the place so mcuh that  I
had a look at Myair fares this afternoon and I am nearly set to spend a
couple of days at Firenze and Venezia late August.
Perhaps we might set up a kind of lunch or dinner or something if you're
available then.

More about it later in the season.
Yours
Phil...X