[LRflex] Equipment for sale. :-)

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:35:05 -0800

I am posting this, by request, for Ted Grant.
If interested, please reply directly to Ted,  not to me or the list. Thanks.
David.

The sale you film lovers have been waiting for:

We have 2 R8 cameras equipped with motor drives and charger for the motor power pack available for a give away price of?$1250.00USA
plus shipping. That price is for both cameras and charger!

This equipment is in excellent working condition and general appearance. In other words they are not wrecks!

If you require a picture I suppose we could have it shot and sent. Quite frankly that?s a pain in the ass because it really isn't necessary when it?s one member of the family selling a piece of gear to another. And a reputation is at stake for honesty. However!

Basically each camera complete with motor is $500.00 USA and the charger which you require for the motor drive power pack is $250. So buy both cameras and charger and be away ahead when film really comes back in the groove!

I don't think you'll find a better deal. Basically all the R gear and lenses are for sale, as it?s become quite apparent I can no longer see through them. And impossible for me to use any longer. Be my guest!

Quite frankly we just want to get rid of all this stuff because it?s of absolutely no use around here. It makes me sick trying to look through the view finders and? Well what the hell, I've seen enough of life through camera view finders for a hundred men and women! But that?s life when you become 80! Payments can be personal cheque or Pay Pal through my son Scott?s account. Lens inquiries welcome.

Please e-mail all enquiries, to <mailto:tedgrant@xxxxxxx>tedgrant@xxxxxxx

Thank you.

Dr. Ted