[LRFlex] Elvis ate here!

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:01:38 +0000

Hi Gang, Hello Flo, my Dear Sister

This summer, I had the chance to Visit David Youg, Ted Grant and tour in British Columbia. One place is named Osoyoos, by the Border. Lovely place if you ask me.

Here is the fierce groupie:
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Osoyoos02.jpg

During our trip near Squamish back in 97. For all of you Flo is still fierce looking, French, eh...

In 2004, Flo could not join me during the trip but here are some reason she should have.

What is the relation between Flo and Osoyoos? Well, not the lake side:
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Osoyoos03.jpg

Rather the King, Elvis:
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Osoyoos04.jpg

Flo is very fond of Elvis!

Just imagine, Elvis had the chance to see that:
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Osoyoos05.jpg

Please, these are holidays snaps, 2 and 3 wer with Elmarit 24, 4 and 5 with Summicron 35, 5 with circular polarizer.

The scan does no justice to the nice Provia 100 slides. Sorry....
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.