[LRflex] Easter Pix

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 10:13:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi group,
   got some 'family' pictures Easter Sunday. Shot with my Summicron Fifty on a
20D, mostly at 800/1600 iso to keep shutter speeds up. Pardon the focus misses,
my viewfinder/prism assembly is misaligned and am waiting to replace rather
than repair.
These 3 images 'star' my Niece's daughter Jillian:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/4493127191/sizes/l/in/set-72157623775522828/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/4493300525/sizes/l/in/set-72157623775522828/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/4493913320/sizes/l/in/set-72157623775522828/

and my brother sporting a 'festive' Tee:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/4493033375/sizes/l/in/set-72157623775522828/

Anyway - hope others had a festive weekend, no matter if it was religious, as
you can see, my family is pretty secular about it!

Richard in Michigan

All the easter photos are at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zeissfan/sets/72157623775522828/

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and
those who don't!
_________

- James M. Barrie