[LRflex] Re: Early R8 improvment question.

  • From: "Gary Pinkerton" <gpinkcp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:14:06 -0600

My 22xx, 24xx, and another previously owned 22xx had/have no problems with
the winder.
If I can remember to, I'll ask Kindermann about that next week.

BTW, Kindermann has been top notch with their service/communication.
Gary Perry [their sevice co-ordinator] had next day [after they received
items] e-mail estimates to me on the dropped R8 and 180, as well as a second
order for a meter repair on the 24xx.
Turns out the shutter did not need replacing on the dropped body after all.
GaryP