[LRflex] Re: Eagle Pictures

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 16:48:14 +0200

Hi Howard,

They are all great shots, but, IMO, 9510 is clearly the best and most "Eagly" of them all, followed closely by 8534

Cheers
Douglas

On 06.06.2014 06:23, H&E Cummer wrote:
Hi Flexers,
I was at the Stand again this morning at Otter Bay Ferry terminal and the
picture taking opportunity all came together - brilliant light, calm reflective
water and busy swirling eagles.

here are four of my best shots from today starting with this one:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Hummers2014/9510.jpg.html>

Please click left to see the other three shots and please look large.

I am having a show of bird photos at the local bookstore - The Talisman at the
Driftwood Center - opening late June until mid July

and I am undecided whether to include any of these photos except for this one:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Hummers2014/9517.jpg.html>

which I am definitely going to include. If the eagle were a fixed wing plane he
would flip over into the water and wipe out!!

C&C always welcome.

Howard