[LRflex] Re: EVIL FF Leica

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 21:05:51 -0400

On 5/5/2010 7:02 PM, Richard Ward wrote:
> I will try it, probably like it, possibly buy if it truly is 3k US when time
> comes I can afford it, but still dislike it for not being a real slr!
> :-)
>   ________________________________
>

> The English language was carefully, carefully cobbled together by three blind
> dudes and a German dictionary.
> - Dave Kellett

Richard,
    I didn't say I would sell my SL. :-)

--
  Charlie Falke                                        _____      /\
  "One test result is worth                       |    |/        `o
    one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun  0  N4003M
  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein